- All video submissions must be made from a valid YouTube/Google account and last no longer than 3 minutes.
- If your video contains any material that belongs to or was created by someone else, you must obtain written consent from its owner/creator in order to use it.
- There is no limit to the number of entries allowed.
- By submitting your video, you agree to give Media Action-Média permission to use and reproduce your entry for any of its current and future projects.
3) In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the account is registered on the Website. Entries by e-mail or any method other than as set forth in the official rules are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting entry online is prohibited.
4) Entrants must agree that the Sponsor has the right to modify, edit, adapt, and electronically alter the video submission, as well as reproduce it/them, in whole or in part, without compensation or further notice to the entrant, for any purpose, including without limitation, for use on the Media Action Média Website.
5) It is your sole responsibility to notify the Sponsor in writing if your e-mail address changes. Media Action Média is not responsible for server unavailability or computer or any other electronic malfunction.
Media Action-Média is not responsible for and not liable for: (1) any lost, late, incomplete, invalid, un-intelligible or misdirected Video Submissions, which are void and will be disqualified; (2) telephone, telecommunications, hardware or third-party software malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind; (3) any failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions, or for technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to electronic malfunction or damage of any network, hardware or software. (4) any condition caused by events beyond Media Action-Média and the Website’s control that may cause the Contest to be disrupted, corrupted or terminated; (5) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Contest, including without limitation, the Website; (6) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by you or any equipment or matter under Media Action-Média or the Website’s control; or (7) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; or any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure, misdirection or delay of any e-mail or electronic entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on the Website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading or uploading any materials from the Contest. In the event of a dispute over an electronic entry, the Prizes will be awarded to the owner of the e-mail account, not the name on the Entry Form. Media Action-Média reserves the right to disqualify, in their sole discretion, any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of the systems required to conduct the Contest or operate the Website, or who is otherwise in violation of these Official Rules. Media Action-Média reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this Contest should they determine that any virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond their control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Contest. All issues concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, and the rights and obligations of the participants, shall be determined by Media Action-Média in their sole discretion and governed by Canadian law without regard to any conflict of laws principles. The Contest is subject to all federal, provincial and municipal laws. Void where prohibited by law. Media Action-Média, or any person or entity affiliated with them, do not make any representation, warranty or guarantee, express or implied, relating to the Contest.
You hereby agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless the Entities and the Panel, and their respective officers, directors, members, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, “Releasees”) from any and all liability for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind (“Claim”) resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of any prize; arising out of or related to your participation in the Contest or from any activity or travel related thereto or from any interaction with, or downloading of, computer Contest information or files. If a Claim arises that cannot be waived or barred, Entrant’s sole remedy is at law. The Releasees shall not be liable to any winner or any other person for failure to supply any prize(s) or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labour dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labour or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond the Releasees’ control. The Releasees shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions or any act or omissions whatsoever.
Ready to submit your entry? Click HERE.