The Ask Women Anything Series
Have you heard of Reddit’s Ask Me Anything (AMA) features where various famous personalities or people with unique occupations come online and respond to any questions posed by the social media public?
This is the Ask Women Anything series, a tongue-in-cheek response to Reddit’s approach, except it is live and in person. We highlight women who are in the media and experts in their areas, to present a short presentation about themselves and their work and then respond to audience questions over a 45-minute period.
See how Ask Women Women Anything meets Leading Women, Leading Girls here!
Read our press releases to learn more about past speakers, and stay tuned for more coming up throughout the year!
Find our next event on our Facebook page.
- Amanda Jette Knox, advocate for transgender children
- #CorneredInOttawa, fighting against street harassment
- Jenna and Kayla Spagnoli, The Feminist Twins
- Peggy Taillon, HERA Mission of Canada
- Jennifer Oades, former Deputy Commissioner for Women with the CSC
- Rachel Décoste, HuffPo contributor
- Melanie Coulson, storyteller
- Dr. Sheema Khan, author
- Fat Girl Food Squad, bloggers
- Kathie Donovan, public speaker, broadcaster, and author
- Angela Schliehauf, Three Little Birds